Much of our work originates from the commercial sector; restaurants, bars, hotels, schools, universities.
Our customers like the range of services we offer from small repairs to large restoration projects. They also appreciate a fast response time to quickly deal with maintenance issues.
- Upholstery recovers and repairs on site (leather, vinyl and fabric)
- Cosmetic repairs to chips, scratches, wear and tear in wooden finishes
- Wood finishing and polishing including floors, bar-tops, doors, panelling
- Carpentry and joinery work including replacement hardware
- Bespoke seating and furniture design and build
Some of our commercial customers include:
- McDonald’s restaurants (corporate and franchise)
- Educational establishments: University of Sussex, University of Kent, Shoreham academy, Roedean school, Bedales school
- Hotels, restaurants and night-life including Terre à Terre (Brighton), Al Duomo (Brighton), the Grand hotel (Brighton and Eastbourne) , the Hoxton hotel (London), The Revenge night club (Brighton), Omera music venue (London)
- Business to business services to the construction industry. In addition to our core services we also supplement the principle contractors, with snagging and cosmetic enhancement to multiple surfaces. Some of these customers include Galamast Ltd and Atlas commercial.